The Lansdale Area Fundraising Society (LAFS) is a locally organized, locally driven group of Lansdale area citizens who recognize the need for local residents to take ownership and responsibility for the financial well-being and health of local charities, who give so much to our community in which we live. Through large and small events our primary goal is to raise money for these Lansdale non-profit organizations. All proceeds of these events will be funneled back to deserving local charities.
The Lansdale Area Fundraising Society is committed to:
- Support local Lansdale Charities with fundraising activities and work to gain greater awareness for their causes.
- Work in conjunction with the Lansdale Borough Administration and local Business Community to utilize the event to drive people to the downtown district as part of overall revitalization efforts.
- Provide residents and guests of the greater North Penn region with events that will increase quality of life and recreational enjoyment.
LAFS was founded in 2009 by residents of the West Ward of Lansdale, PA.
The office and mailing address of LAFS is 520 W. Mt. Vernon Street, Lansdale, PA 19446
Past Beneficiaries of the LAFS:
- The Lansdale Public Library (www.lansdalelibrary.org )
- Manna on Main Street (www.mannonmain.org)
- The Lansdale Farmer’s Market (www.lansdalefarmersmarket.org)
- Operation Enduring Warrior (www.enduringwarrior.org)
The Officers of the LAFS are as follows:
- Drew Stockmal – President
- Ray Liberto – Vice President
- Michael Panachyda – Secretary
- Michael Parzynski – Treasurer